Fact's ParentsWeb is a private and secure parents' portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children's information from others. You can see your child's grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You will be able to re-enroll your child using ParentsWeb as well. You can communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an internet-capable computer.
Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login:
- Make sure the school has your correct email address on file.
- Go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu
- After the ParentsWeb Login screen opens, Please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter CCS-KY into the District Code field
- Click the Create Account button
- You will receive an e-mail from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window
- Log into ParentsWeb as instructed above.
If you have questions, please email [email protected] for help.