What is FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment? (Click Here for Information)
To ensure the very best stewardship in the distribution of financial funds by the Calvary Christian School Tuition Assistance Fund Committee, the following guidelines have been outlined. Please read this information carefully in order to have an accurate understanding of the process and your responsibilities.
CCS families, requesting Tuition Assistance, are asked to complete the following two-part application process. Completing the process does not guarantee tuition assistance.
NOTE: The deadline is June 15th for both Part I & Part II of the application process:
PART I – CCS Tuition Assistance Application:
- Complete the CCS Tuition Assistance Application and return it to the CCS office by June 15th.
- The CCS application must be submitted by June 15th every year to be considered for any available Tuition Assistance.
PART II – FACTS Tuition Assistance Application:
- Complete and submit the FACTS online application (here) to allow this outside agency to accurately evaluate your need. FACTS determines the extent of need, but it is CCS that determines and distributes the assistance funds based on available dollars.This process will be conducted in such a way as to ensure the greatest extent of personal financial confidentiality.
- You need to apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com. Choose "applicant sign in" then "Create an Account" to set up your username and password. Once the online application has been completed, the following information will need to be mailed or faxed to FACTS to complete the application process:
Signed and Completed Online Application:
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’
Compensation and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be faxed to 1-866-315-9264 or mailed to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
There is a $30 charge one time per year per family to be paid directly to FACTS when the application is submitted.
The FACTS online application must be processed by June 1st every year to be considered for any available CCS Tuition Assistance. If you have any questions about the FACTS application process, please call a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.
Tuition Assistance Packets are also available in the school office!