T.R.I.P. PROGRAM POLICIES
- The Tuition Reduction Incentive Program (TRIP) is a program which is available to all CCS Families and may be used to help offset the cost of tuition. The program is facilitated through Shopwithscrip.com, Kroger Rewards Program and Remke/Biggs Supermarkets.
- Shopwithscrip.com is an online company which negotiates deals with many different local and regional retailers to purchase gift cards and certificates at a discounted rate. The gift cards and certificates are then made available for our families to purchase at the gift card or certificates actual face value. The difference between the face value of the gift card and/or certificate which the family pays, and the negotiated rate of the gift card and/or certificate which Shopwithscrip.com had paid, become credits (money) that the family may apply towards their CCS tuition account.
- Kroger Rewards Program requires families to create an online account, at kroger.com, registering their Kroger’s Plus Card and selecting CCS as their Community Rewards Organization. Families then earn money by simply using their Plus Card when shopping.
- Remke/Biggs Supermarkets use a reloadable gift card, available from TRIP, which families load at any Remke/Biggs Supermarket location prior to checkout, earning a percentage of the total amount loaded to the card.
- Families may designate that their credits be applied to their own tuition account, another CCS Family’s tuition account, or the CCS Tuition Scholarship Fund. Credits earned will be held by TRIP until disbursed, twice a year during the months of SEPTEMBER and FEBRUARY, into the family’s chosen designation. A copy of the family’s earned credits will also be made available to them at the time of disbursement.
- Credits designated to be applied to a family’s tuition account will receive a minimum of 75% of the earned credits. Depending upon the demand and funding for tuition assistance, up to 20% may be applied to the CCS Scholarship Fund. TRIP will retain 5% as an administration fee to assist with the associated costs of the program such as the annual software fees, weekly shipping charges, and operational supplies.
- Any discrepancies in the credits must be brought to the attention of the TRIP Coordinator within 30 days after receipt.