STEP 1 – Visit CCS (Optional):
Attend an Open House or Schedule a Private Tour by contacting Mrs. Rachel Cornell.
STEP 2 - Gather Your Documents and Information:
(These will be uploaded during the application process. You can scan them as a PDF or take a picture and submit online as a JPG):
- Birth Certificate
- ACADEMIC RECORDS
- Up to date grades from current year and previous school year
- Most recent standardized test scores such as Stanford, ACT, TerraNova
- 10th and 11th grade applicants should submit their most recent ACT score, if available.
- RECOMMENDATION FORMS
- 1st-12th GRADE APPLICANTS: Recommendations are emailed directly to the following, so please have their email addresses available.
- Teacher Recommendation (Math or English teacher, Principal required for 1st-12th grade applicants)
o Pastor Referral (required for K5-12th grade applicants)
o Youth Leader Referral (required for 7th-12th grade applicants)
STEP 3 - Apply Online:
- Visit www.ccsky.org.
- Create an online application account using your email.
- Apply Online - you will upload the documents listed above during the application process. (Click here to apply online.)
- Application Fee - $75 (non-refundable) Paid online at the end of the application process.
STEP 4 – Entrance Testing
- All kindergarten students will be screened by the elementary principal.
- Our Elementary Principal will reach out to you to schedule your child's readiness test.
STEP 5 – Parent and Student Interview:
- If our Admissions Committee recommends moving forward in the process, we will schedule your family interview with the appropriate Division Principal.
- Interviews last approximately 1 hour. The Principal will visit with both the parent(s) and the student(s).
STEP 6 – Admissions Criteria and Decisions:
- Preschool applicants must be three (for PreK 3) or four (for PreK 4) years old by October 1 of the school year.
- K5 applicants must be five years old by October 1 of the school year and have completed the kindergarten readiness testing.
- All students must have a record of good behavior and attendance from their previous school, as well as satisfactory recommendations from their Teacher, Principal/Administrator and Pastor/Character reference.
- All applicants must have a satisfactory parent/student interview with the Principal.
- Upon completion of all requirements, the Admissions Committee will render final approval for acceptance.
STEP 7 – Admissions Committee Evaluation:
- Our Admissions Committee will prayerfully evaluate your child's admissions file, including recommendation forms, grades, questionnaires and placement test results.
STEP 8 – Offer of Enrollment:
- If your child is accepted, you will receive an Offer of Enrollment via email.
The offer of enrollment will contain instructions on how to set up your Renweb Parent account to complete your online enrollment and set up your FACTS account for online billing.
- A non-refundable $300 enrollment fee, per new student, will be billed through your FACTS account, after the Offer of Enrollment is sent. All fees must be paid by the due date.
- Final acceptance is pending until all forms have been completed and your Enrollment Packet submitted.